Senior PHP Developer (position taken)
BraunOni is looking for a Senior PHP Developer
Because of the growth of our company we’re looking for a senior PHP developer. Are you looking for an opportunity where you can work for several international webshops? We are developing and managing our online stores ourselves. A challenge for you?
- We’re selling in over 30 countries, focusing on Europe
- We’re delivering to consumers and companies
- All our websites are multilangual and are targeting the local situation in a country
- We have over 850.000 customers worldwide
Because of our increasing activities we are looking for capable PHP developers with at least a couple of years experience. Your task will be the improvement and renewal of our Custom-Made e-Commerce platform. You’ll have the possibility to help setup our internal development process. You’ll be working together with an external team of experienced developers on:
- Improving and expanding our backend solutions
- Connecting our systems to 3rd parties
- Renewing and improving our frontend
- Working with data feeds for for instance Google and other shopping channels
We’re asking for
- Excellent in speaking and writing English or Dutch
- Minimum of 2 years PHP experience
- Excellent knowledge of PHP and MySQL
- Object programming is your second nature
- No 9 to 5 mentality
- Frontend experience using HTML5, CSS and jQuery is not mandatory, but beneficial
- Fulltime position. Working parttime can be discussed
- Excellent salary
- Pension plan (75% by employer)
- 24 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Informal and friendly work environment
- Reachable location near Eindhoven Airport
- Room for your creativity, personal development and initiative.
- A challenging job.
- Multiple company parties
- Nice lunch and coffee
Are you interested in this position? In that case we would like to receive your application and resume. Send you application and resume to Robbert Ravensbergen at email@example.com. If you’d like to receive more information please also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.